|RBI Assistant Recruitment|
Check out Official RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Notification 2016
The preliminary examination for RBI Assistant will be organised on December 23 & 24 across 209 cities, while the main exam is scheduled to be held in January 2017. The preliminary exam would consist of 100 questions distributed among three sections : English Language (30 questions), Numerical Ability (35 questions) and Reasoning Ability (35 questions). The candidates would have to qualify in each section separately and score enough marks to qualify for the main exam. Both the exams (preliminary and main) would be taken through online mode.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam 2016| Apply Online @ rbi.org.in For 610 Posts Released : RBI Assistant Exam
New Pattern Introduced – RBI has introduced new pattern from this year onward. There will be two phase examination – Prelim & Mains Exam, Interview round. Earlier, there was a single examination conducted by RBI for Assistant post.
1.Prelim Exam – The prelim exam will consist of 100 Questions which will be spread over 3 sections.
2.Mains Exam – The mains exam will consist of 200 Questions which will be spread over 5 sections.
3.Interview – There will be interview round for all the successful candidates who will be shortlisted for Interview round which will be of 35 marks.
Age Limit – Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Education Qualification RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam–
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances.
Application Fee: For OBC/ General Candidates: Rs. 450,For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50.
Steps to Apply Online For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website https://rbi.org.in/.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.