Send and Receive Money using Aadhar Number via BHIM App: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the digital payments BHIM App (Bharat Interface for cash), the authorities now integrated the app with UID for making payments the usage of Aadhaar number. furthermore, the authorities may even launch a devoted Aadhaar Pay provider so as to permit customers to make payments the usage of biometric authentication, while not having their mobile phones for and verification codes.
How to Send and Receive Money using Aadhaar Number via BHIM App
Now BHIM app users as its users will now be capable of send and receive payments the usage of their 12-digit Aadhaar numbers. With the integration flow of Aadhaar in BHIM App, the users now have three alternatives to make payments. The three options consist of mobile number / virtual price cope with (VPA), bank account with IFSC code, and now Aadhaar variety. The BHIM Mobile app customers can also pay using mobile/charge deal with and Account IFSC apart from Aadhaar-primarily based price alternative. As consistent with reports, the government has 14 banks onboard to facilitate bills via Aadhaar Pay.
The BHIM app is Unified payments Interface (UPI)-primarily based app so as to get biometric-based Aadhaar Pay option as properly. but, that feature is yet to roll out and anticipated to be released in the coming weeks. BHIM app crowned Google Play Store’s loose apps chart in just 3 days of its release and became downloaded 5 million instances on Android in a month’s time.
With the launch of the BHIM app, Aadhaar Pay choice changed into predicted because it was the biggest push of the government to make all transactions cashless. With the release of biometric-primarily based Aadhaar Pay, bills via BHIM app turns into simpler. This manner will best require verifying biometrics, that is connected with Aadhaar details.
This move taken to enable fast and cozy cashless transactions the use of Smartphones. BHIM isn't the same as Paytm and MobiKwik because it additionally lets in sending money to folks that don’t have the app which isn't always the case with other cell wallets. that is due to the fact the UPI integration through united states of America bills can work on function phones and offline as well.
How to Send Money Using Aadhar Number Via BHIM App
- Open BHIM app on your mobile(It should have the setup already done).
- After that, the user needs to tap on the three dots at the top of the menu.
- After the tap, options for Aadhaar Pay and Accounts IFSC open up.
- After the options open, tap on Aadhaar as the option and type the number.
- If the number is linked to a bank account, you can easily transfer the required amount.
- For a successful BHIM transaction, two pins are needed. One, being the app PIN and the other is the UPI PIN with which you set up a UPI account or a VPA.
- The first, i.e. the app PIN, is stored locally on the phone. It is required every time a person starts BHIM.
- The second UPI PIN is required only when a transaction is taking place and when you wish to complete Aadhaar-based transactions. It is also required when you wish to see your account balance on BHIM app.
As according to Union Minister for Electronics and statistics technology, Ravi Shankar Prasad said, 14 banks have partnered with the government and greater are predicted to join the flow soon for the roll out of Aadhaar Pay service in the coming weeks. The digital bills BHIM App has been upgraded with more advantageous privateness settings and supports local languages like Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, and Telugu languages similarly to Hindi and English.