Candidates should first go through the notification and find the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, etc.If meet the eligibility criteria candidates can submit their application form through online. Only online applications will be considered and any other mode of submission will not be accepted.
Steps to Apply For ISRO Driver Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website or the direct link isro.gov.in.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on ISRO Recruitment 2017
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a print out for further reference.
Fill the application form without any mistakes and submit the form online. Candidates if shortlisted they will be called for the test and will be placed in the vacant posts. For any further details, candidates can visit the official website or follow the link given below.
The candidates applying for this post should have to pay Rs. 100/- towards the application fee. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Cards/ Credit Cards or offline by visiting the nearest Branch of SBI and taking a challan.Stay tuned to InidanTalks for more details regarding the ISRO Driver Posts Recruitment 2017