Oppo A71 Smartphone: The Oppo has announced the launch of A71 smartphone for the Indian market. The device is priced at Rs 12,990 and will be available through the e-commerce website Amazon.in, Flipkart and Paytm.
As for the specifications, the dual-SIM smartphone sports a 5.2-inch HD TFT display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution and is powered by a 64-bit octa-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 SoC backed by 3GB RAM. It runs on ColorOS 3.1 wrapped under Android 7.1 OS.
The device comes equipped with a 13MP rear camera with an LED flash and PDAF and a f/2.2 aperture. The dual camera is also capable of producing the bokeh effect. The smartphone offers 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card.
On the connectivity front, the smartphone includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, and Micro-USB (with OTG), while the sensors accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and a proximity sensor. The smartphone draws power from a 3000mAh battery and has support for fast charging.
OPPO A71 Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
The OPPO A71 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 12,990 and is available exclusively from through the e-commerce website Amazon.in, Flipkart and Paytm with several offers including No Cost EMI, Buyback Guarantee, up-to 60 GB additional data for Jio users and more.