HTET online application process has started for December 2017 exams. So, the candidates who want to appear for the examination of Haryana Teacher Eligibility test can now register themselves at htetonline.com.
Moreover, Aadhaar card has been made compulsory for HTET applicants. Therefore, all eligible candidates need to amend details of their Aadhaar card according to the details mentioned in School Leaving Certificate, Secondary or Senior Secondary to avoid any inconvenience while submitting the application form for HTET in the Board.
The board has also revised the exam scheme and course of the HTET for its level-I (primary teacher) and level-III (postgraduate teacher).The Teachers Eligibility Test is held by the Haryana government to test the eligibility of candidates who wish to work as PRT, TGT, and PGT in various government colleges.
HTET 2017 Application Fee:
- SC/PH candidates of Haryana Domicile need to pay ₹500/- for Level-1, ₹900/- for Level-2, and ₹1200/- for Level-3.
- All candidates excluding SC/PH candidates of Haryana Domicile need to pay ₹1000/- for Level-1, ₹1800/- for Level-2, and ₹2400/- for Level-3.
- All candidates outside Haryana including SC/PH need to pay ₹1000/- for Level-1, ₹1800/- for Level-2, and ₹2400/- for Level-3.
HTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria differ for all levels of the HTET 2017 exam. Candidates must refer to the detailed notification before applying online. http://htetonline.com/PDF/HTET_Information_Bulletin.pdf
HTET 2017 Examination Dates and Timings:
- Level III exam will be conducted on 23rd December 2017 from 3:00PM to 5:30PM.
- Level II exam will be conducted on 24th December 2017 from 10:00AM to 12:30PM
- Level I exam will be conducted on 24th December 2017 from 3:00PM to 5:30PM
How to Apply Online for HTET 2017
Step 1 – Visit the official website - htetonline.com
Step 2 – Click on ‘Apply Online For HTET – December 2017’
Step 3 – Enter details and register
Step 4 – Upload photo, signature and thumb impression
Step 5 – Pay application fees online
Step 6 – Download the confirmation page and take a print out for further reference
Direct link: http://www.htetonline.com/ReEngageMain.aspx
The Candidates need to submit the printed application form on the date of examination.Candidates can download HTET 2017 Admit Cards from 15th November 2017 onwards from the official website.